Wednesday 11 July 2012

Package of products: Black Swan



From analysing a package of products, I found that they all link together with subtle elements such as the focus on the eyes, the feathers, the colour scheme of the black and white and the use of the same font within the film trailer and the DVD cover are used to form something similar to trademarks to make it more memorable. All the elements used within the film posters, DVD cover and the film trailer all help to make the audience immediately associate them with the film. This research will be useful for when I come to create my own film poster and film trailer as it shows the techniques such as consistency and the focus on significant objects/features to make it easily relatable to the film, as these techniques are used by existing successful producers if i followed the conventional things to brand the film I will be able to make my finished product look as professional as i can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment